Why and How to Wear an I.C.O.E® Bracelet
An I.C.O.E® Bracelet has emergency contact numbers engraved into soft silicone – In Case of Emergency (I.C.O.E.). The bracelets are silicone so they’re soft, comfortable, hypoallergenic and fun to wear.
How to Wear an I.C.O.E. Bracelet
There’s a way to take them on and off that will help them last a really long time. Put them on with one or two fingers inside the bracelet and wind it over the hand to rest on the wrist. The easiest way to remove it is to slip it off while washing your hands since silicone gets slippery when wet. Treating your bracelet this way will help you keep it around a long time.
Why Wear an I.C.O.E. Bracelet?
There are multiple reasons but one main one is Peace of Mind. The bracelets give peace of mind knowing your loved one has an emergency contact number on their wrist. Those numbers are usually parents, children, siblings, etc. or whomever you would like contacted if you were lost or injured.
9 Reasons to Wear an Emergency Contact Bracelet
In addition to the peace of mind having emergency contacts on each bracelet, there are many other reasons to wear our bracelets:
- The silicone bracelet is very comfortable to wear all the time
- Kids love the fun colors
- Fun designs make children “want to” wear them not “have to” wear them
- Fun designs can be added-on to allergy and medical alert bracelets
- A lost or wandering child can be reunited with parents quicker
- A memory-challenged senior can be assisted back home
- Allergy and Medical information is easily visible
- Prescription alerts – particularly for those on blood thinners
- Cleaning is easy with soap and water.